List of products by brand Aricchigia eccellenze siciliane
In Ricchigia, from the slopes of Etna, it proposes itself, on the Italian and international market, to offer natural food products that are part of the history and traditions of a territory that the environment in which it is located makes it unique.
The strength of A Ricchigia is the craftsmanship of the manufacturing processes and the use of raw materials of the highest quality, such as the Pistachio of Bronte D.O.P. and Sicilian Almonds.
Many of these raw materials come from the family farm, which has been operating in the production and marketing of Bronte pistachio and dried fruit for more than fifty years.
A Ricchigia was born from the will and stubbornness of a woman, Laura Lupo, an entrepreneur who, two years ago, bet on the idea of bringing the products of her land to national and international markets, transformed into both sweet and savory delights to satisfy the palates more sophisticated looking for authenticity.
With her husband, a second-generation entrepreneur in the company that has been producing and marketing pistachios in Bronte for fifty years, she begins to build the company.
Today A Ricchigia is present in numerous Italian regions and in 9 foreign markets: Germany, Switzerland, England, Czech Republic, Canada, Denmark, France, Austria, Belgium.
A Ricchigia was born with a mission: to respect the values and cultural meanings that the cultivation of pistachio has in the Etna area, promoting its potential on national and international markets, in the continuity of the Sicilian pastry and culinary tradition.
A Ricchigia therefore has an ambitious but concrete vision: to offer on the national and international markets products based on pistachio and other dried fruits, made with exclusively natural and DOP ingredients, processed according to artisanal techniques and able to meet the preferences of an attentive clientele. to taste, tradition, genuineness and quality.
THE UNIQUENESS OF 'A RICCHIGIA
- Products with natural ingredients, without preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
- Traditional flavors (pistachio, mandarla, hazelnut, tomato).
- Flavors suitable for specific occasions of use (special occasion products Panettone, Colombe, Cakes, Pastries).
- Bio Line.
- Family tradition thanks to the farm that has been involved in the cultivation of pistachio for 50 years.
- Made in Sicily.
THE VALUES OF 'A RICCHIGIA
- Respect for one's land and the raw materials used;
- Sicilian culinary and pastry tradition;
- Craftsmanship of production processes;
- Authenticity and genuineness of the products offered to the market.