Typology: Traditional Classic Method Sparkling Wine.
Grapes: 100% Chardonnay.
Straw yellow with green gold brushstrokes.
Intense and well structured, with a fine and persistent perlage, it gives sweet and ripe tones and a minerality of flint.
The foam is creamy, its freshness is the guarantee of a long and successful stay on the lees.
Classic Method 36 months on the lees, produced with pupitre, degorgement by hand.
- Classification: Brut Classic Method Sparkling Wine
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Municipality of Randazzo (CT), north west side of Etna
- Altitude: 800 - 950 meters above sea level
- Average age of the vines: 10 - 20 years
- Training system: Guyot
- Plant density: 7500 plants per hectare
- Soil type: volcanic rich in skeleton. Dark soil born from the disintegration of ancient lava flows coming from the volcano
- Yield per hectare: 9000 kilos per hectare (about 1.5 kilos per plant)
- Harvest period: last ten days of August
- Vinification: soft pressing with a yield of 40%, white vinification at a controlled temperature and immediate refinement on the noble lees
- Aging: 36 months of aging on the lees in the bottle, in salt at a controlled temperature of 15 ° C
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- PH: 3.15
- Total acidity: 7.00 g / l
No customer reviews for the moment.