Cuveé Brut Terrazze Etna 2019
Brut Cuveé classic method sparkling wine
Sicilian cellars Terraces of Etna
Elegant and immediate, produced from Chardonnay grapes at about 800 m above sea level and aged for 36 months on the lees in the bottle. The nose is floral and fruity, with tones of flint, on the palate it is fresh and lively, with good minerality and finesse.
Typology: Traditional Classic Method Sparkling Wine.
Grapes: 100% Chardonnay.
Straw yellow with green gold brushstrokes.
Intense and well structured, with a fine and persistent perlage, it gives sweet and ripe tones and a minerality of flint.
The foam is creamy, its freshness is the guarantee of a long and successful stay on the lees.
Classic Method 36 months on the lees, produced with pupitre, degorgement by hand.
- Classification: Brut Classic Method Sparkling Wine
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Municipality of Randazzo (CT), north west side of Etna
- Altitude: 800 - 950 meters above sea level
- Average age of the vines: 10 - 20 years
- Training system: Guyot
- Plant density: 7500 plants per hectare
- Soil type: volcanic rich in skeleton. Dark soil born from the disintegration of ancient lava flows coming from the volcano
- Yield per hectare: 9000 kilos per hectare (about 1.5 kilos per plant)
- Harvest period: last ten days of August
- Vinification: soft pressing with a yield of 40%, white vinification at a controlled temperature and immediate refinement on the noble lees
- Aging: 36 months of aging on the lees in the bottle, in salt at a controlled temperature of 15 ° C
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- PH: 3.15
- Total acidity: 7.00 g / l
No customer reviews for the moment.