Etna white wine Nerina 2020.
White wine capable of expressing all the peculiarities of the territory from which it comes. Splendid on the nose and captivating on the palate, it offers a continuous alternation of soft and fresh parts, which make the wine capable of conquering at the first sip and enticing insistently to the second glass.
Sicilian vineyards Girolamo Russo.
The Etna Bianco "Nerina" by Girolamo Russo is a very typical white wine that reflects the historical tradition of the Etna white. The lava soil gives precious mineral nuances that enrich the precious bouquet made of citrus fruits, white flowers and marine scents. The sip is centered on the balance between creaminess and softness on the one hand, and freshness and minerality on the other. Long persistence and pleasantly savory closure.
- Variety: Carricante 75%, Other Native grape varieties 25%: Catarratto, Inzolia, Grecanico, Minnella, Coda di Volpe.
- Production areas: San Lorenzo, Feudo, Calderara Sottana.
- Alcoholic degree: 12%.
- Color: straw yellow with light golden reflections.
- Bouquet: fine and elegant bouquet where the typical citrus and floral notes stand out, with light spicy hints.
- Taste: fresh, savory in which the acid component balances the alcoholic part and makes the wine persistent, long and extremely mineral.
- Pairings: perfect for fish-based cuisine.
No customer reviews for the moment.